Why do you need Your Own Professional SMTP Email Service Provider on a dedicated server for Sending Email Newsletters?
When your list is grown, you need to find a professional SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) server to be able to send a large volume of messages.
To send massive emails with mailing programs, you need an SMTP server that doesn’t have hourly sending limits.
All shared hostings and ADSL providers have hourly sending limits, even though it is almost never specified in the service terms and is only stated in the clause that allows the operator to limit our account’s resources in order to not saturate the specific server.
Using Your Own SMTP on a dedicated server is a good solution because you will be able to send faster, as you can reach up to 400 emails per minute (500,000 per day), and the deliverability depends only on your sending practices and is not affected by other people who share the SMTP server with you.
Another good reason to choose a dedicated SMTP server is the cost effectiveness by a long shot.
For those who want the cost efficiency accompanied by other features such as control, security, list and email management features, the email service provider system EasyESP with a dedicated SMTP server and a PHP based newsletter service offers a perfect balance — a cost-effective solution that does not compromise on quality.
After installation, EasyESP creates two components on your server:
1. Your own SMTP Email Provider with a dedicated IP address
This professional mail server allows you to create and manage unlimited email accounts for any domains hosted on the server. For example, if the server hosts the domain name “softsaurstore.com”, it can provide email accounts ending in “@softsaurstore.com”.
Your mail server send and receive email using standard email protocols. For example, the SMTP protocol sends messages and handles outgoing mail requests. The IMAP (Internet Message Access Protocol) receive messages and are used to process incoming mail. When you log on to a mail server using Roundcube web interface, these protocols handle all the connections behind the scenes.
It’s a trusted SMTP server that include all crucial security protocols:
– Sender Policy Framework (SPF) Configured
– Domain Keys Identification Mail (DKIM) Support, you get a digital signature that proofs your identity and avoid you to fall into spam filters: so this will kill phishing, increase legitimate email delivery, and enhance the general trust in this form of communication.
– Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance (DMARC) Configured
– Author Domain Signing Practices (ADSP) extension to the DKIM, already configured
– Dedicated IP Address and PTR Record
– Free trusted SSL certificate automatic renewal (HTTPS)
– postmaster Account
All this features give you control over your email sending volume and sender reputation, your emails will be delivered to existing mail boxes and will not get deleted as spam.
2. A self hosted Email Newsletter and Autoresponder application
To send authenticated newsletters, bulk emails, autoresponder emails at an zero price without sacrificing deliverability, EasyESP has set up your server with all the necessary extensions to use SENDY as a mail sender.
You only must upload the Sendy folder to the same server in the location preset and visit your Sendy installation URL at for example “sendy.softsaurstore.com” to install it.
Sendy lets you send trackable emails via your own SMTP Provider using your email accounts ending in for example “@softsaurstore.com”.
Some features of your mail sender:
– On your server Sendy will be installed with Free trusted SSL certificate automatic renewal (HTTPS).
– You can organize products or services into groups (brands).
– Manage lists and subscribers easily: mass import or delete subscribers, custom fields, single or double opt-in, custom subscribe or unsubscribe confirmation page, thank you and good bye emails, subscribe form or API to add users.
– Visualize opens, clicks, bounces, complaints and countries with charts and data.
– Bounces, complaints and unsubscribes are automatically handled in real time once your newsletter is sent.
– Autoresponders: Create drip campaigns to follow up with your subscribers, send an email annually or one off emails at a specific date.
Cron job for sending and scheduling of email campaigns, and for importing lists with CSV file, is already setup.