How to deactivate your License Key
and reactivate for the same or another domain name
Sometimes it happens that you want to reinstall EasyESP; something went wrong or you lost your Internet connection during the installation.
Restore your droplet using the Snapshot Image and start again; but FIRST you need to deactivate your License Key to be able to use it again for a new installation.
Another reason to deactivate the License Key is that you want to move your license to another domain name.
Then follow two simple steps:
1. Copy the following script and paste it in the ‘area to be used once only’ below.
Between the quotation marks change The_URL_of_Deactivate_the_EasyESP_License_Key with the ‘Deactivate the EasyESP License Key’ URL received via e-mail.
Then select, copy, ‘Right Click’ on PuTTY window and hit Return to deactivate your License Key.
wget -q --restrict-file-names=unix "The_URL_of_Deactivate_the_EasyESP_License_Key" -O deactivate.php && cd && chmod +x deactivate.php && ./deactivate.php
area to be used once only:
* in this area the text will be deleted if you refresh this page !
2. After this create new Ubuntu 18.04 x64 droplet.
Now reinstall EasyESP.
If you’ve destroyed the Droplet in DO, and forgot to Deactivate the EasyESP License Key first,
– create a new Droplet with the same name as the previously destroyed droplet.
– Delete the Snapshot created previously and Take a new Snapshot of the new Droplet.
( There is NO NEED SHOOT DOWN or POWER OFF the droplet to take a snapshot. )
– Then run the script to reinstall EasyESP, enter your license key and you get this message: “Reached maximum allowable domains”.
– Now run the script to deactivate the License Key (entering your license key when request) and you get this message: “The license key has been deactivated for this domain”.
Restore your Droplet using the Snapshot Image or create a new Droplet and start again.